All About Moose News Blog

Available Thailand Visa For Foreigners

May 16

If you are interested in traveling to Thailand, then you must know the type of visa required for the country. There are many types of Thailand visa, such as the Tourist Visa, Retirement Visa, and Elite Visa. Read on to learn about these different visa types and what you need to apply for. You can also learn about Thai marriage visa. Once you have all the documents needed, you can start the application process. After receiving your application, you need to pay the fee of THB 900.


Thai Elite Visa

A Thai Elite Visa is a travel document that allows foreigners to live and work in Thailand for an unlimited period of time. This visa allows foreigners to hold company shares, invest in real estate, open a bank account, and drive a car, without having to worry about a work permit. A Thai Elite Visa is also a great way to enjoy Thailand's cool services without a commitment to buying property. Moreover, this type of visa can be obtained by anyone. If you are a foreigner, you can apply for it online or through an accredited sales agent. However, it is important to keep in mind that people with criminal records or bankruptcy are not eligible for this type of visa.

Upon application, foreigners must ensure that their passports have at least five years of validity. In case of an expired passport, a new one is needed. A Thai Elite Visa will be affixed to the new one based on the expiration date of the old one. The same goes for the membership in a program that has a five-year validity. A Thai Elite Visa is an excellent choice for travelers who want to enjoy Thailand without spending a fortune.


Thai Retirement Visa

Thailand Retirement Visa for foreigners enables foreigners to retire to Thailand for up to a year. This visa can be renewed annually within the country. It is issued in single-entry and multiple-entry formats. In case of emergency re-entry, this visa does not require an entry stamp. The application form must be completed and submitted to the Royal Thai Embassy. However, not all embassies offer this service.

The Non-Immigrant Retirement (O-X) visa is specifically for those who are 50 or older and are planning to retire in Thailand without working. The O-X visa is actually two five-year visas in one. Only passport holders from certain countries are eligible for this visa. These restrictions do not apply to those who wish to live in Thailand for a short period of time. To apply for the O-X visa, visit the Thai Embassy in your home country.


Thai Tourist Visa

There are a variety of ways to get a Thailand Tourist Visa. The first is to contact the Thai embassy in your country to apply for a non-immigrant visa. Usually, you will need to state your purpose for visiting Thailand. Then, you can ask for a work permit or a long-term extension of your stay. Typically, non-immigrant visas in Thailand are issued with a sticker in your passport, but some consulates still use stamps in your passport. Either way, the visa is valid for 90 days.

If you plan to travel to Thailand frequently, you can obtain a Thailand Tourist Visa in advance. These are intended for travelers who don't want to deal with the bureaucratic process of getting a visa in Thailand. Digital nomads don't want to run around the country, while retirees, investors, and business travelers don't want to deal with the bureaucracy of a tourist visa.


Thai Marriage Visa

Thailand Marriage Visa for foreigners requires that you have a legally valid marriage certificate. You need to provide the governing body of your country of marriage to validate the marriage certificate. You can apply for a Thailand marriage visa by presenting your valid marriage certificate, as well as the original copy of your spouse's Thai passport or National I.D. card. If you are not married to a Thai citizen, you need to provide proof of your relationship with your spouse's family in Thailand.

A marriage visa is available to foreigners who are planning to get married to a Thai citizen. You will need to enter Thailand with a non-immigrant visa (Non-O) and meet other requirements. After applying for your Thai marriage visa, you can extend your stay by submitting an additional year of NON-O visa. It is also possible to change your Thai visa from a tourist visa to a marriage visa while in Thailand. You should also have an original copy of your marriage certificate (if you're not a Thai citizen), and you will need to translate the document into Thai.


SMART Visa Thailand

SMART Visa Thailand is a new immigration scheme for highly qualified foreign workers. This program is not intended for digital nomads, but is aimed at highly technical workers. To apply for this visa, foreigners must submit the required documents at the One-Stop Visa Center in Chonburi. Applicants can apply for a Smart Visa once they meet the qualification requirements. During the first year, foreigners must set up a business in one of the targeted industries.

SMART Visa Thailand is available to foreigners and can be used by spouses and children of foreigners. Unlike the usual tourist visa, SMART Visa allows foreigners to work in Thailand without a work permit. Applicants must provide proof of their clean criminal records, which must be certified by a Notary Public. In addition to the application, they must present documents proving their family status.