W.While speaking with trekkers, we find that some of them are concerned that the second wave of Covid-19 is affecting their treks.
Many of them have planned hikes until August 2021.
We know that the biggest part of their concern is that they don’t have a realistic picture of what is going on in the trekking world.
So we made a video that answered 5 of the trekkers’ biggest concerns.
- Are treks running normally?
- Should I do a Covid test before my hike?
- What if there is a lock before my hike and I have to cancel my hike at the last minute?
- What is Indiahikes doing to protect me?
- What if a nationwide lockdown is announced while I’m out and about?
The video gives you a good idea of what to expect in all of these aspects. Look here:
If you have any questions outside of these five, don’t hesitate to ask.
Just write a comment on this page and we will write back to you.